Night School (Credit Courses)
Register for Night School programs at Next Step Continuing Education located at 20 Festival Way, Sherwood Park (in Salisbury Composite High School - enter through Northeast doors).
Our office hours, up to and including June 22, are Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 7:30 pm and Friday 8:30 am - 3 pm.
Registration for all credit courses are accepted:
- Online (top right-hand corner)
- In person
- Fax 780-449-3530
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to Next Step Continuing Education, 20 Festival Way, Sherwood Park, AB, T8L 0B4
(Note: Canada Post does not delivery to the school after June 30 for the summer months)
If registering in person, by fax or Mail, please download and fill out a Credit Course Registration Form.
NON-Elk Island Public School Students*
We require the following documents when registering for credit courses:
- Proof of citizenship (ie. copy of Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current transcript of high school marks and course completion
- Non-EIPS Student Information Form
*NOTE: Non-EIPS students, if registering online we require additional documentation to complete your registration as noted above. Please complete and provide to our offices as soon as possible so that we may ensure your spot in the chosen class. Failure to provide the required documentation after initial registration will result in Next Step withdrawing said student from the class.
For more information, see High School Credit Courses.